Wednesday, December 03, 2008

June 20, 2008











Once again, we've managed to get some loose ends tidied up. A month of progress these days looks like a week or less did in the winter. Still, it's progress and it counts!


I finally bought blinds. I went for cheap but tolerable to keep the sun out of our eyes with the TV. Walmart special! Donnie finished the walls around the top and in the den it's so much lighter than the rest of the walls. I really hope it fades to match soon. We also worked around the entry area and will soon have a comfy place to take off our shoes and jackets. The wall leading to the baseet is half done and my favorite acomplishment - the bathroom door is done! It's awesome! People either love it or hate it as soon as they walk in. Lucky for me, I love it! We also cleaned the house building equipment out of the loft. It's a lovely space. Better than we imagined.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home