Friday, August 24, 2007

August 20, 2007



The sides of the dormer are done and look really nice. I'm happy with the colors I picked and I can't wait to see the whole house done! I do need to find a source for more cedar. We didn't arrange for exterior window trim and I think it will look much nicer than untrimmed windows like in our current house.


We didn't do much work this weekend because of more rain but it was nice to have the break. The power pole holes filled up with water though. I hope that doesn't cause any trouble.


NSP missed the deadline they gave us and haven't been able to give me any info when I inquire. At this point I'm just hoping they show up and get it done so we don't have to deal with them anymore. I want power so we can shut off that generator. It makes working there horrible with all the noise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home