Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October 15, 2007

Donnie fixed the basement door to cover up the red tape. He used a piece of siding and it looks really good! He also fixed the bottom of the siding on the dormer and it looks nice. The corner still looks like it needs soemthing but we don't know what we can do about it.

I've been thinking about the basement exterior. I hate the look of the black plastic stuff but the insulation is no better. I'm considering lining the exposed foundation with flag stone. I think it will be an improvement. I'm not sure if I can use an adhesive or if it has to just be placed there and held in place when we finish the topsoil.

Beaverbank Insulators came out tonight. The other two companies didn't come through for us. One didn't show and one came out but won't give us an estimate. This guy actually lives nearby and seems interested in the job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home