Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June 26, 2007

Apparently things can't just go smoothly. First the appraisal was slow getting done. When I inquired the bank told us the apprasier wasn't able to do it because donnie wasn't available to meet with her. Except he was home everyday and she told me she didn't want to meet with him. Then the mortgage instructions came in all wrong. There was life and disability insurance premiums that we didn't pay for. There were other minor issues too. With much back and forth we worked that all out. Then the house insurance didn't contact our lawyer so I called to check. Apparently the lawyer asked for the policy of Donnie and Alicia Lushington. Since we are listed as Donald and Alicia they told me today that they couldn;t find the policy. Umm, OK.

So, I spent all day on the phone but the money should show up in my account tomorrow. Yippee!

I can't believe the bank told us it would take a week to get a draw once we request it. In fact, it took 18 days! Lucky we weren't waiting for the money or anything :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home